General Management / Executive
- London Central
PE Global is currently recruiting a Project Coordinator for a 12-month contract role with a leading manufacturing client based in Peterborough.
- Adhere to and apply established GPM group policies and procedures for project management at the local worksite.
- For programs that are not complex, the incumbent will enter project data from planning sessions and schedule updates, work with project team members and the supervisor to resolve schedule and logic errors.
- Maintain a project sharepoint site including management of templates and database structure under close direction of the supervisor. This includes administering database security and licensing practices at the local worksite.
- Creates routine report packages and communicates program status.
- A relevant degree (Business or Technical) and/or experience of working in a project environment, however other relevant life experience and career skills will also be considered.
- Effective communication skills both written and oral are expected.
- Good interpersonal skills and effectiveness as a team worker.
- Basic computer competency.
- Keen attention to detail will be required and any previous basic experience in recognised business practices such as Lean Six Sigma will be a plus.
Interested candidates should submit an updated CV
Please click the link below to apply, call Alba on +44 203 966 9800 or alternatively send an up to date CV email@example.com
***Please note our client cannot assist with any visa sponsorship and candidates must have the correct visa to live and work in UK***