Engineering & Electronics
- Southern England
PE Global is currently recruiting for Project Manager role for an initial 12 month contract role with a leading multinational Machinery Manufacturing client based in Wimborne – Hybrid.
Leads the execution of new product introduction projects; aligns, leads, plans, and manages resources for implementing major activities, owns and manages input to the Implementation Project Plan. Projects run to time/cost, quality KPIs meeting overall project, divisional and personal SMART goal requirements
- Supports the New Product Introduction process by leading, directing, and coordinating NPI team members in small to medium scale Implementation projects and major activities that support specific NPI projects. Assembles a business case for project requests by documenting requirements, establishing a Financial Plan/quotation, and defining the project success criteria.
- Responsible for managing overall Implementation project and program scheduling and activity tracking for specific implementation programs, including the development of master detailed project management schedule, charter, and other required project documents as well as determination of resource requirements assuring program dates can be met. Update the project management plan, track progress, identify potential problems early, and work with team to seek prompt resolutions. Develop and communicate project management principles and techniques for the various Implementation workstream areas.
- Facilitate meetings as necessary. Document the activities and issues that surface in the meetings and distribute to internal and external team members. Track progress on Gateway checklist items and compile the supporting documentation. Deliver Implementation presentations, Project meetings, Gateway Reviews and other meetings as required.
- Assure the timely creation of key implementation documentation – Customer and Business Requirements, Program and Technical Specifications, etc.
- Drives continuous improvement in the efficiency of the Implementation Team by identifying and recommending new approaches, policies, and standard operating procedures. Resolves internal issues by assuming ownership of problems, strategizing with affected departments, and selecting and implementing solutions.
- University degree or equivalent experience.
- At least 3 year experience in Project Management.
- MS Project experience.
- Engineering background.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
Interested candidates should submit an updated CV.
Please click the link below to apply, call Veronica on +44 203 868 9000 or alternatively send an up to date CV to email@example.com
***Please note our client cannot assist with any visa sponsorship and candidates must have the correct visa to live and work in UK***