General Management / Executive
- Greater London
Project Manager required for a 12-month contract role with a leading multinational company based in Uxbridge.
- Resource allocation and all phases of development life cycle (i.e. feasibility study, requirements, analysis, ROI, business plan, design, testing, and implementation planning).
- Regularly interacts with management.
- Coordinates and directs the activities of project team members. May be a cross-functional team.
- Ensures all project requirements and/or objectives are documented.
- May obtain and manage external resources required for project completion.
- Expertise in running medium to large scale projects.
- Excellent understanding of project management processes and procedures.
- Experience with project management and analyst methodologies and best practices.
- Previous experience in pharma or biotech.
- Strong analytical skills.
- Business process development best practices and change management.
- Strong MS Word, MS PowerPoint, MS Excel.
- Remote collaboration / meeting tools (e.g. WebEx) skills.
- Understanding of systems for sharing and collaboration.
- Excellent communication skills to work with cross-program resources.
Interested candidates should submit an updated CV
Please click the link below to apply, call Alba on +44 2039 669 800 or alternatively send an up to date CV email@example.com
***Please note our client cannot assist with any visa sponsorship and candidates must have the correct visa to live and work in UK***