- Larne, County Antrim, UK
PE Global is currently recruiting a Purchasing Coordinator for a 12-month contract role with a leading machinery manufacturing client based in Larne. The role will be hybrid.
- Creation and maintenance of all indirect purchase orders for two facilities.
- Perform tactical resolution of invoice reconciliation and payment delays.
- Assist local Category Buyer with supplier onboarding and supplier relationship management.
- Support foundational data preparation for the deployment of new purchasing platform.
- Advocate for new purchasing platform and be primary point of contact for queries.
- Previous purchasing or administrative experience in a professional services environment, e.g HR, Sales, Marketing or office administration.
- Positively responding to internal customer requests and working in a time critical environment.
- Excellent interpersonal and influencing skills.
- Previous experience as a champion for change.
- Good knowledge of the Office 365 suite. Advanced knowledge of Excel is desirable.
- Degree educated and/or relevant job-related experience.
Interested candidates should submit an updated CV
Please click the link below to apply, call Alba on +44 751 790 8064 or alternatively send an up to date CV email@example.com
***Please note our client cannot assist with any visa sponsorship and candidates must have the correct visa to live and work in UK***