- Full Time
- Cork, County Cork, Ireland
PE Global are delighted to have partnered with a leading tier 1 main contractor to recruit a Site Engineer to join the team in Cork City Centre. This is a full-time permanent opportunity.
This project will consist of 302 Residential Units over ground floor amenity, management suites and retail units with covered carpark and ESB switch rooms. Building is 10+ floors of RC frame with conventional glazing, brickwork and insulated render façade.
- Set out the works and ensure that foremen and operatives clearly understand the information provided
- Disseminate information from drawings, specifications, etc. to foremen, operatives, subcontractors, so that they clearly understand what is required
- Test materials as directed by your supervisor/line manager in accordance with the relevant specifications
- Record all daily activities, relevant information and occurrences in your site diary
- Record and report on work progress including that of subcontractors to your manager
- Conduct your work in a safe manner and adhere to all Health & Safety regulations
- Develop and maintain professional working relationships with all personnel.
- Maximise profit through your day-to-day actions: good self-management, accuracy in own work, elimination of re-work
- Follow directions and attend meetings as required
Who are we looking for?
- A third level qualification in Engineering
- A minimum of 2 years’ experience in setting out or site engineer
- Experience working with a main contractor, subcontractor, surveying firm or similar preferred
- Good understanding of Health, Safety and Environmental regulations
- Excellent communication skills
- Working knowledge in Microsoft Office, Project, PowerPoint etc.
Interested candidates should submit an updated CV.
Please click the link below to apply, call Michaela on +353 83 4009747 or alternatively send an up-to-date CV to email@example.com
***Please note our client cannot assist with any visa sponsorship and candidates must have the correct visa to live and work in Ireland***