Quality , Science, Pharmaceutical & Food
QA Specialist – Carlow
PE Global is currently recruiting for a QA Specialist – Engineering Support on behalf of our client based in Carlow:
11 month initial contract
The Quality Specialist will perform an integral role in the Carlow Engineering team .
They will work within a small team that will be mainly responsible for compliance aspects within the Engineering CoE team. This will include but not limited to the completion of investigations, generation and management of change controls and supporting the IFM Compliance and EHS Engineer as required.
(Functions include, but are not limited to, the following)
- Support Engineering activities through documentation generation, equipment and process investigations associated with GMP activities and completion of quality notifications.
- Be a document system expert; this will include document review, approval and document system work flow expedition. Format, write, deliver and review necessary documentation in line with the standard approval process, and facilitate others to do so. Documents will include SOP’s, SWI’s, training documents, and change controls.
- Raise CAPA’s and conduct investigations. Raise and investigate quality notifications using standard tools and methods, to resolve system issues e.g. FMEA, Fishbone diagrams, 5 why’s etc.; implement subsequent corrective action through the change management system.
- Required to comply with Global Policies, Procedures and Guidelines, regulatory requirements and execute current Good manufacturing Practices (cGMP) in the performance of day to day activities and all applicable job functions.
- Support and lead Internal Quality audits of Engineering Dept.
- Assist in the management and/or assignment of Engineering training if required
- Work collaboratively to drive a safe and compliant culture in Carlow.
- May be required to perform other duties as assigned.
Experience, Knowledge & Skills
- Demonstrating energy and enthusiasm, the Quality Specialist, will be a role model for operational excellence, and will contribute to the departments overall capability to thrive and grow.
- Proven track-record in delivering results in a world-class supply organisation.
- A strong career history in pharma (ideally working in a clean utilities and/ or compliance environment) and familiarity with a highly regulated environment.
- Innovative thinker, with excellent decision-making and problem-solving skills.
- Experience of working in a cross functional environment.
- Knowledge of and experience in applying Six Sigma and Lean methodologies.
- Positive, flexible action-oriented attitude.
- Experience in Compliance systems such as IPI, SAP etc a distinct advantage
- Knowledge of regulatory/code requirements to Irish, European and International Codes, Standards and Practices
- Report, standards, policy writing skills required
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office and job related computer applications required
- Lean Six Sigma Methodology experience desired
- Experience working within an Engineering environment in a regulated industry a distinct advantage
Qualifications & Education
- Degree qualification or equivalent Min Level 7 (Science, Engineering, Technical).
Interested candidates should submit an updated CV.
Please click the link below to apply, call Audrey on 0214297900 or alternatively send an up to date CV email@example.com
***Please note our client cannot assist with any visa sponsorship and candidates must have the correct visa to live and work in Ireland***