AHPs , Medical Professionals & Healthcare
Senior Occupational Therapist
- Full Time
- Galway, County Galway, Ireland
PE Global Healthcare is recruiting for an experienced Senior Occupational Therapist for our client based in Galway.
If you are interested in Brain & Spinal care and rehabilitation and you want to be part of a progressive and innovative team at an award-winning care facility, the only one of its kind in the West of Ireland!
Our client is an award-winning 56-bed care facility with a dedicated Acquired Brain Injury /Spinal unit.
- Be a member of, or eligible for membership of the Association of occupational therapists Ireland. (AOTI)
- The B.SC (Hons) Degree or equivalent in Occupational Therapy
- All candidates must have 5 years full time (or equivalent years) post qualification clinical experience of which 3 years full time (or equivalent) must be in the area of rehabilitation
- All candidates must demonstrate evidence of continuing professional development relevant to the area of rehabilitation, in the form of post-graduate
Please call Ruth on 083 0105701 or email email@example.com for a confidential discussion.