Senior Quantity Surveyor
- Full Time
- Dublin City Centre
PE Global Recruitment are currently recruiting for a Senior Quantity Surveyor on behalf of our client, a leading Global Engineering Contractor specialising in turnkey packages for the design, supply and installation of utilities. This role is permanent and offering a competitive salary with career progression opportunities.
As Quantity Surveyor one of your main focuses will be involvement in compilation of tender documents and procurement strategy. You will be collaborating closely with the Commercial Director and Buyer/Estimation Departments in relation to company projects. You will be reporting directly to the Associate Director of Quantity Surveying.
- Placement of sub-contract orders in conjunction with relevant Manager/Buying Department.
- Evaluate the terms and conditions of sub-contractors / contracts with emphasis on Risk, Program, Terms & Conditions, Design Responsibility etc.
- Prepare Tender Risk Analysis based on standard format, Contract documentation including bill of quantities.
- Run accurate Commercial Cost Control Reports on projects ensuring reports clearly identify committed costs, forecast costs for materials, sub-contract and labour in addition to preliminaries etc.
- Identify, analyse and develop responses to commercial risks in conjunction with the Commercial Director.
- Provide advice on contractual claims – analysing outcomes and forecast and report as required.
- To prepare and present monthly company reports at each project and/or business review, in line with company formats and standards.
- Assist the Commercial Director in the preparation of monthly commercial reports.
- Assist the Estimation Department from time to time on the preparation of estimates.
- Ensure that client relationships are enhanced to maximize on current and future opportunities.
- Third level Degree in Quantity Surveying or similar.
- Minimum of 5+ years’ experience in a similar role.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills in dealing with cross functional personnel.
- Good attention to detail, with an analytical approach and ability to work using your own initiative.
To apply for this exciting opportunity please forward your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or Call Liam on 021-4297900