Pharmacy , Medical Professionals & Healthcare
- Full Time
- Dublin South
PE Global Healthcare is currently recruiting for a Supervising Pharmacist for a leading Healthcare client based in South County Dublin.
This is a 45 hour full time permanent position.
- To operate the dispensary in accordance with all the legal responsibilities pertaining to the profession of pharmacy.
- To exercise all aspects of law, ethics and codes of practice as laid down by the Irish Pharmaceutical Society.
- To provide a safe and efficient dispensing service to all customers in accordance with Unicare pharmacy’s guidelines.
- To ensure the safe and effective delivery of medicines to all customers
To interact with other health professionals
- Active management of the Monthly submissions to Payment Boards
- Pro-active management and follow up of the claims rejected
- To build and maintain relationships with local Doctors and other health professionals
Seek to acquire new business through proactively approaching Nursing Homes and other relevant institutions
- Any other projects and duties where they arise
Knowledge and Experience
~Must be 3 years qualified
~Must hold a PSI approved Pharmacy Qualification and be registered with the Pharmaceutical Society of Ireland.
~Ability to deal with high volume dispensing
Interested candidates should submit an updated CV.
Please click the link below to apply, call Michelle Roche on +353862033637 or alternatively send an up to date CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
***Please note our client cannot assist with any visa sponsorship and candidates must have the correct visa to live and work in Ireland***