Supply Chain Analyst
- Leicester, Leicestershire, UK
PE Global is currently recruiting a Supply Chain Analyst for a 12-month contract role with a leading manufacturing client based in Desford.
- Purchase Orders – Maintain item master and purchase orders on our system ensuring accurate pricing, MOQ and lead times are entered. Maintain Commodity Codes for all parts purchased.
- Raise and Issue Shippers / Work Orders to our Warehouse to ensure they are picked and packed ready to meet Customer due dates. Book transport on Customer Portals and post ASN’s when goods collected. Request invoices to be raised.
- Logistics & Deliveries – Maintain container tracker for all inbound products from India. Work with freight forwarders to ensure goods are delivered to our Warehouse on time. Communicating effectively with our warehouse to appropriate delivery slots. Making sure goods received are accurate to what we have ordered.
- Provide Customers with annual EMEA REACH SVHC declaration for parts supplied.
- Chase Proof of Deliveries (POD) for goods shipped.
- Previous experience of administration and supply chain
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Excellent interpersonal, teamwork, organisation and communication skills
- Ability to work independently and take ownership of projects.
- Proficient with production planning systems such as MFG Pro, MRP, SAP.
- Knowledge of Microsoft programs such as Excel and Word.
- Strong understanding of the construction industry and company policies and procedures
- College or university degree related to Supply Chain, or equivalent experience, is highly desirable
Location: Desford, Leicestershire – hybrid working (Training will take place in Wolverhampton – full time onsite)
Interested candidates should submit an updated CV
Please click the link below to apply, call Alba on +44 751 790 8064 or alternatively send an up to date CV firstname.lastname@example.org
***Please note our client cannot assist with any visa sponsorship and candidates must have the correct visa to live and work in UK***