Supply Chain Analyst
- Northern England
PE Global is currently recruiting for a Supply Chain Analyst for a 12-month contract role with a leading biotech client based in Speke.
- The role is a key member of the client’s External Manufacturing team and is expected to use their supply chain, business process, and SAP knowledge to execute site operations. The role requires solid understanding and experience of SAP transactions including, but not limited to:
- purchase order management
- goods issue and receipt
- shipment of APIs to internal & external sites (incl. re-labeling process)
- return to vendor
- inventory replenishment & reconciliation
- demand planning.
- The role may be involved in the planning and executing of optimal inventory replenishment and order management, both at the finished goods and bulk levels, anticipate and resolve any constraints or issues, and participate in improvement projects.
- The Analyst may also be required to develop and plan a Master Production Schedule (MPS) that effectively meets changing customer requirements. The role is expected to support the preparation and participate in S&OP meetings, anticipate customer needs and handle non-standard requests.
- The Analyst will additionally support the Operations Director and Contract Manufacturing Supply Managers where needed.
- The Analyst will be expected to comply with GMP/GxP requirements, and other regulatory or company regulations. This role will be a member in enabling the organization to meet department and organizational performance metrics.
- The Analyst will support the preparation and may attend and or lead Joint Process Teams (JPT) to build and maintain “Fit for Purpose” oversight with the portfolio of Contract Manufacturers and supply chains.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Supply Chain, Technical, Engineering or Business discipline.
- Project and change management skills.
- T3+ years’ experience in a Supply Chain Role working with SAP on an operational basis: e.g. Demand Planning, Supply Planning, etc.
- Demonstrated working knowledge of SAP or other MRP systems.
- Experience in global Supply Chain activities.
- GMP environment /Pharmaceutical Production & Packaging experience desired.
- Ability to balance various interests and competing objectives between Customers, Supply, Production and Quality.
- High focus on supply performance and Quality of work.
Interested candidates should submit an updated CV
Please click the link below to apply, call Alba on +44 203 966 9800 or alternatively send an up to date CV firstname.lastname@example.org
***Please note our client cannot assist with any visa sponsorship and candidates must have the correct visa to live and work in UK***