Supply Chain Planning Analyst
PE Global is currently recruiting a Supply Chain Planning Analyst for a 24-month contract role with a leading manufacturing client based in Larne. The role will be hybrid.
- Coordinates the flow of orders & amendments through local systems – CRM/EOMP/ECC. Serves as the overall orders contact, providing advice on all order-related matters.
- Responsible for performing work to achieve corporate supply chain performance targets focused on inventory reduction, increased inventory turns and improved order-to-delivery results.
- Works closely with facility Supply Chain Planning engineers, translating work requirements to Supply Chain Planning Analysts and providing work teams with direction.
- Communicates and coaches key pull replenishment team and factory personnel on the standard process for Pull replenishment for a facility using change management processes and implementing visuals like boards, signage, standard work and job aids.
- Responsible for creating and maintaining a report listing all PF part numbers used at a facility, drive input for those part numbers into the PFEP Web Tool, and providing data reporting to facility project teams.
- Creates and maintains current and future state value stream maps at the product value stream level (may require marriage of MQ VSMs).
- Performs tactical, hands-on work to achieve CPS supply chain process compliance and MQ Certification for a facility.
- Works with personnel from other Supply Chain functions, 3rd party providers and facility divisions to drive supply chain improvements.
- College or university degree related to Supply Chain, or equivalent job related experience, is required in lieu of degree.
- Minimum of three to five years of progressively responsible Supply Chain job experience
- Knowledge of lean supply chain principles, specifically those applied to pull replenishment using material replenishment tools and processes and material flow and throughput efficiency improvement.
- Knowledge of standard supply chain systems and supply chain planning analytical tools.
- Must possess strong collaborative, interpersonal and communication skills to effectively work across functions to perform work deploying supply chain improvements.
- Requires problem-solving skills to solve complex problems.
- Must be a strong team player in order to be effective in deploying supply chain improvements as part of a team.
- Must possess understanding of manufacturing and operations standard processes
- Ability to analyze business conditions and situations during deployment needed to minimize disruption to daily requirements.
- SAP and/or MRP experience and knowledge.
Interested candidates should submit an updated CV
Please click the link below to apply, call Alba on +44 751 790 8064 or alternatively send an up to date CV email@example.com
***Please note our client cannot assist with any visa sponsorship and candidates must have the correct visa to live and work in UK***