Renewable Energy Specialist – Dublin
- Dublin City Centre, County Dublin, Ireland
PE Global are recruiting for a Renewable Energy Specialist for our Energy client based in Dublin CC. This is a 9-month contract role. Hybrid working options.
- Perform comprehensive analysis on the sustainability of bioenergy supply chains to guide the creation of sustainability benchmarks for government initiatives.
- Undertake thorough research on both local and imported bioenergy resources, evaluating supply chain efficacy and the effects of new international and EU policies on resource availability and cost.
- Provide strategic advice on viable business models for bioenergy ventures, considering regulatory approval processes.
- Offer analytical support for the advancement of renewable gas technologies, employing tools such as geospatial analysis.
- Assess the feasibility of district heating systems in Ireland and develop strategies for municipalities to evaluate heat demand and identify district heating prospects. Provide guidance on new EU regulations related to co-generation and combined heat and power (CHP).
- Contribute to the policy analysis for decarbonized heat strategies, technologies, and support in line with relevant EU directives, national laws, and technological support areas including Bioenergy, Heat pumps, Solar, Carbon capture, Geothermal, District Heating, and Hydrogen.
- Support the analysis of emerging technologies through geospatial analysis and other relevant methods.
- Evaluate and counsel on market development for decarbonization technologies, including the assessment of certification processes, supply chain management, business modelling, local authority implementation strategies, and the impact of EU legislation on pricing and technological adoption targets.
Education and Experience
- Third level Professional Qualification in an Environmental Science, Engineering, or similar STEM discipline
- A minimum of 3 years’ work experience in a related discipline (renewable energy with preference Heat and bioenergy work). Post graduate studies may be included.
- Experience of working on decarbonized energy projects (i.e., renewable energy development, energy reports from building projects, etc).
- Experience managing projects involving a diverse range of internal and external stakeholders.
- An interest on implementation of sustainable (decarbonized) energy in Ireland.
- Strong proficiency in articulating complex concepts to diverse audiences through both written and verbal communication.
- Demonstrated experience in team leadership with a focus on setting clear objectives, monitoring project progression, and maintaining high standards with minimal supervision.
- Ability to cultivate professional relationships and collaborate effectively within cross-functional teams.
- Proven ability to deliver outcomes by adeptly managing project intricacies, schedules, and risks while making informed strategic decisions.
- Capable of working under stringent timelines and maintaining meticulous attention to detail.
- Commitment to mentoring peers and enhancing collective team expertise.
- Advanced competence in information technology, including database management, spreadsheet analysis, and presentation creation.
Interested candidates should submit an updated CV.
Please click the link below to apply, or alternatively send an up-to-date CV to email@example.com
***Please note our client cannot assist with any visa sponsorship and candidates must have the correct visa to live and work in Ireland****