Nurses , Medical Professionals & Healthcare
Clinical Nurse Manager
- Full Time
PE Global Healthcare is recruiting Clinical Nurse Manager for our Client based in Kildare.
- Ensuring that the home policies and best clinical standards are always practiced.
- Perform comprehensive assessments of residents and monitor ongoing assessments and modifications.
- Supervise medication administration and compliance by nursing staff.
- Liaise with GPs and pharmacy with regards to medication reviews and audits.
- Work alongside and be a visible presence with the Staff Nurses and Care Assistants.
- Review recent admissions ensuring appropriate assessments, planning implementation and evaluation of care is documented.
- Be responsible for daily activities including checking and managing rosters when required, attending handovers, reviewing resident progress
- Ensure that complaints are swiftly deal with at the point of contact.
- Applicants must be in ireland and eligble to work
- It is essential for applicants to be registered on the NMBI live register.
- BSc in General Nursing or equivalent.
- Previous managerial training / experience is an advantage.
- Excellent Leadership, Organisational and Communication skills.
- Sound decision making ability.
- Ability to motivate self and others and work on own initiative.
- Ability to work well and promote a team environment.
- Results driven.
For further information on these roles, including benefits of working for our clients, please contact Muireann by sending in your CV by email to Muireann.firstname.lastname@example.org , applying to this advert, or calling (0)86 8389487.
To view all PE Global Healthcare roles, visit https://www.peglobal.net/healthcare
Register today to keep your finger on the Job Opportunity Pulse