Tech , Cloud & Infrastructure , IT
Cloud Architects (Multi Cloud)
- Full Time
- London Central
PE Global are seeking to identify Cloud Architects to join one of our key clients, a global leading digital, cloud and security services company offering the latest multi cloud technology solutions.
Global leader and innovator, embracing new technologies, staying on top of new trends and offering multi cloud solutions to clients of all sizes in a vast array of industry domains and sectors. Positioned to help clients on their cloud transformation Azure, AWS or GCP journeys and strategies.
As part of our global team, you’ll be working with cutting-edge technologies and will have the opportunity to develop a wide variety of new skills on job. You’ll learn, grow & advance within an innovative culture that thrives on shared success, diverse ways of thinking & enables boundary-less opportunities that can drive your career in new & exciting ways.
You will gain experience in a fast-paced and client-centric focused environment where there is a constant focus on people development through a collaborative & mutually supportive culture with a wealth of training & development opportunities. You will learn how to provide solutions to real world problems across a variety of industries
- Take overall responsibility for Cloud solution design supporting clients in accelerating their journey to cloud
- Lead programmes of work that deliver Cloud solutions & strategies
- Translate complex business problems into robust cloud solutions driving innovation powered by cloud
- Develop & deliver presentations which resonate with senior client stakeholders
- Create high quality, client facing assets targeting Cloud solutions
- Develop & design roadmaps, implement strategies & transformation plans for clients to migrate to cloud
- Scrutinise existing client environments & recommend solutions that enable a to-be cloud vision
- Contribute to RFP & business case development
Experience and Qualifications
- Degree qualified with experience & proven success in architecting, delivering or operating cloud solutions
- Industry experience in public, private or hybrid cloud platforms, such as AWS, Azure or Google Cloud Platform.
- Knowledgeable of cloud industry trends and a passion for driving thought leadership in this evolving paradigm.
- Certification in Azure, GCP or AWS
- Understanding & experience of the challenges associated with managing & delivering cloud programmes across the project life cycle
- Knowledge of operational, support & security challenges associated with taking a client on a journey to the Cloud utilising an “As a Service” model
- Evidence of personal development relating to cloud
What’s on offer:
- intent to offer uplift on the selected candidate’s current package which can be discussed with your point of contact at PE Global.
- Competitive compensation package with solid basic and OTE along with private Health Insurance, 23 days annual leave + service day, personal training & development plan, Health, Wellness & Employee Assistance Program, Flexible hours, Income Protection, Death in service, Maternity/Paternity Pay, Sports & Social, Remote working.
- Opportunity to help steer and share the next phase of growth within a supportive and ambitious company, strongly positioned to take advantage of market demand within this arena
PE Global Technology
PE Global Technology Division supports clients and candidates across international technology domains with specialist recruiters aligned to key technical verticals:
- Development & Architecture – (hybrid tech stacks, web, mobile, embedded, cloud, devops/SRE, QA & testing, software & solutions architecture)
- Cyber Security – (engineering, architecture, network, web, mobile, devsecops, cloud, automation, pentest, incident response, risk, audit, privacy)
- Digital Transformation – (program, project, change management, BA’s, Engagement Leads, CRM/ERP expertise)
- Cloud & Infrastructure – (multi cloud, devops, SRE, platform, engineering, development, architecture, security and commercial)
- Data & Analytics – (data science, data engineering, data modelling, business intelligence, machine learning, development, python, R)
- Sales – (Technical Sales, Pre-Sales, Business Development, SDR’s, Account Executives, Customer Success, Multi Lingual, Marketing)
- Operations – (C-suite, Strategy, Operations, HR, Accounting, Finance, Admin, Legal, Governance, Technical & Infrastructure Support)