- Southern England
Commercial Specialist required for a 12-month contract role with a leading multinational client based in Maidenhead. The role can be remote within the UK.
We are recruiting for a Commercial Strategy Team Leader. This role will be an opportunity for a strong commercial operator to move into a more rounded, broader and strategic role, which will develop and enrich their experience by giving them a more strategic view of the customer, senior visibility and exposure across Northern Europe. You will lead the Self-Care Commercial business, owning our largest brand and coaching a team to deliver across the remaining portfolio.
- Own the UK Self-Care Commercial Proposition.
- Set the Self Care Commercial Strategy and lead the standards of execution in the UK market.
- Influence the UK Squads to help realise the potential of NPD & Initiatives.
- Lead the Commercial agenda of the Annual Planning Cycle.
- Coach, develop and raise capabilities of your team and others.
- Relevant Business/Marketing/IT Degree (i.e. BA/BS required, MA/MBA preferred).
- Generally Requires 8-10 Years Work Experience.
- Experience within FMCG industry is a plus.
- Business Analytical Skills: Vendor Management, Risk Management, etc.
- Experience in a Commercial / National Accounts role in CPG.
- Excellent communicator & collaborator specifically looking at influencing and coaching.
- Performance orientated, ability to adapt to change and a solution focused approach.
- Strong leadership & proof of delivery via others.
- Excellent IT Skills (especially Excel).
- 5% Travel within UK for Customer Visits where applicable.
Interested candidates should submit an updated CV
Please click the link below to apply, call Alba on +44 2039 669 800 or alternatively send an up to date CV firstname.lastname@example.org
***Please note our client cannot assist with any visa sponsorship and candidates must have the correct visa to live and work in UK***