Data Centre – Senior Account Manager
- Full Time
Account Manager (Data Centres) – EMEA
PE Global are seeking to identify an Account Manager (Data Centres) for one of our key clients, a technology leader providing a range of services with to global customers. work from home or hybrid.
Leading Technology provider harnessing solutions to service customers within the Data Centres, Renewable Energy, Technology, Energy, Utilities, Transport, Infrastructure, Transformers, Semiconductors, e-Mobility, Smart Cities, Industrial, and Power space. Particularly strong portfolio of products and services together with a highly professional and supportive wider team. With circa 40,000 plus employees in 100+countries, the business serves utility, industry and infrastructure customers across the value chain and emerging areas like sustainable mobility, smart cities, energy storage and data centres.
- Committed to solving some of the biggest global challenges of our time. We focus on safety, integrity, and quality, which is the basis on which we operate.
- Powering good for a sustainable energy future, with pioneering and digital technologies, as the partner of choice for enabling a stronger, smarter, and greener grid.
- Serving a variety of markets such as Data Centres, Energy, Mobility, Industries and Cities, providing a diverse portfolio of products, systems, services and solutions.
- Playing a key role to transfer the power of the world’s largest wind farms, bring energy to mass transportation systems, and protect the worlds largest cities from blackouts, increase access to affordable, reliable, sustainable and modern energy for all, helping to power homes, keep the factories running, and hospitals and schools open
- Providing a diverse portfolio of products, systems, services and solutions uniting deep domain knowledge and innovative technologies that enable customers across the globe to optimise the critical systems that power, move and connect us.
- This role will focus on developing the dynamic Data Centre market segment in Ireland and to provide innovative solutions for our Data Centre customers across the whole of Europe.
- Seeking an ambitious candidate who can grow with us and brings a winning can-do attitude to our team. It is the attitude, and fresh way of thinking we are most interested in.
- We’re really looking for people who can build strong relationships, who have imagination and creativity. You will have an overriding desire to find a way to delight our customers with your ingenuity.
- This is an opportunity to build relationships and to make a real difference to global environmental issues, by enabling our customers to achieve their decarbonisation / net zero goals through delivery of innovative solutions.
- Working environment is compelling, fast-moving, collaborative and team orientated. Our culture is driven by performance, knowledge and continual development.
- Come as you are and prepare to get better as you learn from others. We have ambitious diversity and inclusion goals. Diversity in thought and experience enables us to create a dynamic solutions-oriented culture of innovation and collaboration. Bring your passion, bring your energy, and plug into a team that will power your career while powering good for sustainable energy.
- You’ll be working alongside colleagues focused on maintaining strong customer relationships, securing new business and delivering solutions to customers within the Data Centre segment in Ireland. You will benefit from being part of our international business operation with colleagues who will support, encourage and guide you to help you succeed.
- You will be joining a focused team have an ambitious goal to create a dynamic solutions-oriented culture of innovation and collaboration. Working alongside a hybrid technical and commercial team of 40 across a number of locations to secure new business and deliver solutions to customers within Ireland and Northern Ireland and wider Europe, whilst benefiting from being part of our international business operation with 500 colleagues, ready to support, encourage, guide, collaborate towards successful outcomes. They offer a global journey every day from your hometown.
- A team that, encourages imagination and creativity, and, ultimately, with a desire to find a candidate that strives to surpass customer expectations and keen to introduce creative thinking and a fresh approach to building relationships internally as well as externally.
We look for a combination of some of the following – Qualifications, Knowledge, Skills & Experience:
- Relevant qualification, degree, diploma or trade ideally related to Electrical Engineering or connected industry or technology or business qualification
- Broad experience in technology is desirable
- Good critical judgement and ability to solve problems quickly & effectively
- Strong creative, strategic, analytical, organizational skills
- High energy, creativity, and be delivery focused and passionate
- Resilience with a can-do attitude
- Customer focused and results-oriented mindset to deliver solutions that make a difference
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills to build lasting relationships
- A flexible approach to achieving workload deadlines
- Knowledge of the key players in the industry would be advantageous
- The ability to view and appreciate the complete project picture
- Demonstrated experience building working and trusting relationships with end customers
- A good appreciation of the equipment and installation required for our Data Centre customers
- The ability to work on your own initiative
- Managed customer accounts and maximized project opportunities
- The ability to encourage and motivate the team around you
- An attractive salary in line with your current level of experience
- Eligibility to participate in our Bonus scheme
- Ongoing professional development and training
- Flexible working – including option to work from home, with occasional visits to our Dublin office as required and to stakeholder and customer meetings across Europe
- Permanent contract working 36.25 hours per week
- 24 days annual leave plus bank holidays, which increases with service
- Pension scheme
- Opportunity to help steer and share the next phase of growth within a supportive and ambitious company, strongly positioned to take advantage of market demand within this arena