IT Analyst – Infrastructure
- Full Time
PE Global is currently recruiting for an IT Analyst (Infrastructure) for an initial 24 month contract role with a leading multinational manufacturing client based in Stafford.
- Main IT technical contact for deployment of new Stafford Factory Systems Controls and Factory expansion activities – in 2023- this will include a major project to secure relevant applications and hardware behind factory firewalls
- Co-ordinate and support all network connectivity requirements of relevant in site relocations of equipment and manpower with Facilities team
- Troubleshooting of various factory IT systems & network issues – escalating to and working with all relevant central IT resources for resolution
- Coordinating relevant Stafford network and hardware upgrades with Enterprise network teams
- Providing required support for Enterprise IT security initiatives
- Provide oversight and direct escalation for Stafford IT Incidents, Problem Management, Desktop and Phone requirements
- Supporting the business with respect to relevant elements of IT audit compliance and action plans
- Co-ordinating/facilitating IT server and system upgrades and changes
- Co-ordinate relevant contractor Approvals – adhering to site protocols
- Computer-related or Engineering-related four-year University Degree (or equivalent).
- 2-4 years of experience supporting IT in a production environment.
- Windows Server Administration experience including application support.
- Experience with Windows Active Directory, including OU maintenance, User and Computer Groups, and GPO development.
- Experience with TCP/IP networking including configuration and connection of network switches with multiple VLANs and firewalled networked segments.
Interested candidates should submit an updated CV.
Please click the link below to apply, call Veronica on +44 20 3966 9800 or alternatively send an up to date CV to email@example.com
***Please note our client cannot assist with any visa sponsorship and candidates must have the correct visa to live and work in UK***