AHPs , Medical Professionals & Healthcare
- Full Time
- North Dublin, County Dublin, Ireland
PE Global Healthcare is currently recruiting for a staff and senior grade Occupational Therapist for a well known hospital based in Dublin.
This is a full time permanent role with an opportunity to grow and progress in your career.
- Hold a recognised qualification in Occupational Therapy & be registered with CORU.
- Have good knowledge & understanding of Orthopaedic inpatients and/or Orthopaedic Rehabilitation and/or Older Person’s rehabilitation.
- Ensure a holistic, patient centred approach in their practice
- Have good organisational skills
- Have excellent interpersonal skills
- Have proven verbal and written communication skills
- Previous experience in an acute hospital environment is desirable.
Interested candidates should submit an updated CV.
Please click the link below to apply send an up to date CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
***Please note our client cannot assist with any visa sponsorship and candidates must have the correct visa to live and work in Ireland***