Senior Configuration Engineer
- Southern England
PE Global is currently recruiting for a Senior Configuration Engineer for an initial 12-month contract role with a leading multinational defence client based in Stevenage. Hybrid working with an expectation to be onsite a couple of times a week to collaborate with team.
- Application of Configuration Management principals and processes for one or more projects.
- Interpretation of technical data and Bills of Materials for large and complex product assemblies.
- Management of access and technical signatories for product design data.
- Preparing and handling Configuration Management documentation, used to provide governance and control of project activities.
- Review and Implementation of engineering design changes, collaborating across a multi-stakeholder environment.
- Preparation and presentation of changes within change control meetings.
- Supporting regular Configuration Management Committee meetings (CMC, LTC, CCB), Modification meetings and ad hoc meetings
- Schedule diary, manage meetings, generate agendas, take and publish minutes.
- Support of technical audits on our suppliers, ensuring Configuration Management processes are observed throughout our supply chain.
- Schedule diary, generate agendas and reports, chase non-conformities and update the audit tracker
- A background in Configuration Control or Technical Data Management within a Defence or Aerospace industry or similar.
- Ideally suited to someone who has proven experience of working in a similar role within the defence sector.
- Candidates from other industries such as Automotive, Aerospace, Pharmaceutical, etc. with suitable experience including Bill of Material Engineers, Material Requirements Planning Analysts, Engineering Change Engineers, Technical Data Managers, etc., will also be considered.
- Experience with MS Office and data systems (Windchill an advantage).
- Good interpersonal and organisational skills with good attention to detail.
Interested candidates should submit an updated CV.
Please click the link below to apply, call Veronica on +44 20 3966 9800 or alternatively send an up to date CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
***Please note our client cannot assist with any visa sponsorship and candidates must have the correct visa to live and work in UK***