Software Architect (.NET/Azure)
- Full Time
PE Global are seeking to identify a Software Architect (.NET) to join one of our highly sophisticated specialist technology clients as they support some of the world’s largest intercontinental companies to digitally transform supply chain, resource planning, scheduling process solutions utilizing their market-leading cloud-based SaaS platform and digital twin solution.
The company is growing at a fast pace due to the demand for their product which offers robust resilient software solutions to niche supply chain challenges particularly prominent in recent times due to the scale of constant changes and complexity to international medical, pharma, biotech, manufacturing firms and markets.
Team & Role:
Remote-based working with an international engineering team that is still growing and maturing in experience, you will be responsible for the full SDLC, operations and support for critical issues offering guidance to a team of engineering and QA members.
The role requires an experienced Software Architect with an ability to help shape, guide and grow the team, challenge ideas, solve complex problems and adapt to change
The role can be remote in Ireland and will interact with engineering teams across mainland Europe
What they need:
- .NET, Azure, SQL Server, Angular or React, Azure DevOps, GIT
- Oversee System design with security, sustainability, ease of operation mindset
- Automation & product development mindset.
- Experienced with documentation/WIKI with diagrams and some understanding of federated authentication.
- Uplift on current salary
- Bonus, pensions, healthcare, 28 days leave, flex work, learning and development, international technology events,
- Freedom to try new technologies,
- Lots of support from the company to advance career
- Opportunity to play an integral part in accelerating growth and applying new ideas and initiatives.
- Work with some of the world’s largest medical, pharma, biotech, manufacturing firms.
- Work with state of the art cloud software.
PE Global Technology
PE Global Technology Division supports clients and candidates across international technology domains with specialist recruiters aligned to key technical verticals:
- Development & Architecture – (hybrid tech stacks, web, mobile, embedded, cloud, devops/SRE, QA & testing, software & solutions architecture)
- Cyber Security – (engineering, architecture, network, web, mobile, devsecops, cloud, automation, pentest, incident response, risk, audit, privacy)
- Digital Transformation – (program, project, change management, BA’s, Engagement Leads, CRM/ERP expertise)
- Cloud & Infrastructure – (multi-cloud, devops, SRE, platform, engineering, development, architecture, security and commercial)
- Data & Analytics – (data science, data engineering, data modeling, business intelligence, machine learning, development, python, R)
- Sales – (Technical Sales, Pre-Sales, Business Development, SDR’s, Account Executives, Customer Success, Multi Lingual, Marketing)
- Operations – (C-suite, Strategy, Operations, HR, Accounting, Finance, Admin, Legal, Governance, Technical & Infrastructure Support)