Software Developer (Angular)
- Full Time
PE Global are seeking to engage with creative remote Angular Developers to join an exciting well-funded software house progressing out of the start-up phase, who are keen to identify and attract talented developers from the international market.
This is an Impressive team of skilled developers with a passion for software done right, solving interesting problems and continuous learning.
They have built a great working environment & culture across:
- Work/life balance
- Focus on outcome/output over hours
- flex/work from home options.
- Above standard comp and vacation allowance
- Promote and support team members personal development with a premium budget for each team member.
- Open innovative idea sharing environment
With continued growth, there is the need to bring in new talent to help them continue to improve their team dynamic, products, services and provide their customers and users with a better experience across a variety of projects.
More about our client:
They relish the opportunity to assist tech companies and IT departments with their software requirements through their main service offering which targets software projects that require a long-term development effort. Client portfolio is international and includes startups with a valuation ranging from less than 1M to others exceeding the 100M mark, tech companies with 100+ employees and product companies with 200K+ concurrent users.
They also offer services for one-time projects that have clear timelines and deliverables. These include integrations, development of bespoke applications, Proof of Concepts and MVPs.
They work with a multitude of technologies and their core expertise lies in the development and architecture of web applications using the Microsoft technology stack. Technologies include ASP.NET, .NET Core, C#, Azure, Elasticsearch, Redis, SQL Server, Azure Cosmo DB, Angular, Progressive Web Apps, Zendesk, WordPress, Shopify and SharePoint.
Founded in 2016 by 2 professionals with 20+ years of combined experience in the software industry. In the past three years grew to a team of 30 serving clients in multiple countries around Europe.
Seeking an Angular developer with back-end experience with great problem-solving skills to join a small team of developers and work on various web projects.
- experience in web development
- Good understanding of web technologies
- Practical experience working with Angular
- Comfortable working with a back-end technology such as ASP.NET MVC or equivalent
- Experience in the customisation of open-source or third-party systems (such as WordPress) will be considered an asset
- Able and willing to learn new technologies
- Have strong verbal and written communication skills in English
- Sponsorship & Support for relocation including travel expenses
- 28 days of leave
- Flexible hours / options to work from home on some days
- Great office facilities (fully stocked kitchen, triple monitor setup, choose your own keyboard)
- Personal development plans with premium access to training materials and online courses
- Regular social activities