Science, Pharmaceutical & Food
Supply Chain Planner
- Dublin South
- Participate in the Planning Cycle for CMO forecast generation
- Use of Rapid Response to analyse demand and supply requirements
- Use of SAP to place orders as required.
- Send forecasts to CMO’s and manage changes, negotiations and communications.
- CMO Management
- Participate in weekly Work Center team calls with CMO’s.
- Own batch tracking and EPD activities required to meet supply within contract timelines.
- Manage batch progress through SAP transactions.
- Manage coordination of release sample shipping to contract labs.
- Material requirements planning for CMO’s including ordering, invoice payment and expiry management.
- Coordination of DS ordering and shipments to CMO’s to meet plan.
- Coordination and management of shipping released product to sites, working with Global trade and approved carriers to ensure on time delivery.
- Management and ownership of Monthly Business reviews with stakeholders.
EPD External Storage Management at warehouses
- Gather EPD material forecast requirements for storage at external warehouses.
- Liaise with sending sites and external warehouse to manage EPD shipments for storage.
- Generate any SAP Stock transfers orders to bring materials from a sending site to external warehouses for EPD Storage.
- Manage approval process with EPD and warehouses for storage of new materials.
- Own Change Controls for the introduction of new materials to external warehouses.
- New SAP configuration is required to enable storage of EPD materials at external warehouses.
- Participate in the design of the new SAP functionality and EPD requirement.
- Be part of the SAP qualification testing team for the new SAP release.
- Own the generation of Quarterly finance reports for EPD charges including storage and shipping materials used per quarter.
Project based activities
- Actively participate on Operational Excellence programs including process mapping, development of standard operating guides, metric reviews and continuous improvement suggestions and delivery.
- Support any projects in the EPD departments when required
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent.
- Typically 3+ years of related professional experience.
- Strong Microsoft Office Skills, particularly Excel and PowerPoint.
- Knowledge of cGMP and other regulatory requirements are required
- Good process development and problem-solving skills
- Very good interpersonal skills: ability to interact with multiple stakeholders in an organization
- Ability to communicate findings and make recommendation to the wider organization
Please click the link below to apply, call Howie on +353 21 4297900 or alternatively send an up to date CV to email@example.com
***Please note our client cannot assist with any visa sponsorship and candidates must have the correct visa to live and work in Ireland***