C/C++ Software Engineer
- Home Counties
PE Global is currently recruiting for a C/C++ Software Engineer for a leading multi-national defence systems client for an initial 12 month contract in Stevenage.
**Please note that due to the sensitive nature of this client’s industry and the required security clearance, we are only able to accept applications from candidates with British Citizenship and no other nationalities**
- Designing and developing Test Equipment software to test world leading complex missile systems and sub-components.
- Working with a wide range of teams and stakeholders across MBDA to deliver test software capability of products from early concept to production.
- Exploring and experimenting with new implementations and technologies to meet the ever challenging customer requirements.
- Challenging and implementing real change when opportunities arise in the way the software is developed both within test software and the wider software community.
- Embracing Agility and delivering value to the company giving you are real sense of achievement.
- Working in a Software Engineering office / lab environment engaging with test equipment and electronic circuitry.
- Strong knowledge of C and C++
- Previous experience of developing Software in the area of test solutions.
- Good team working and communication skills.
- SC required before starting.
- Please note that due to the sensitive nature of this client’s industry and the required security clearance, we are only able to accept applications from candidates with British Citizenship and no other nationalities.
Interested candidates should submit an updated CV.
Please click the link below to apply, call Veronica on +44 20 3966 9800 or alternatively send an up to date CV to email@example.com