Software Engineering , IT
Software Verification & Validation Engineer
- Greater London
PE Global is currently recruiting for a Software V&V Engineer for an initial 12 month contract role with a leading multinational Defence client based in Stevenage – Hybrid.
This is a great role for someone with a passion for verifying and validating software and its successful deployment in modern weapon systems. Working with technology that is at the forefront of European missile system design, helping to develop safe, secure and reliable products that our customers can rely on.
- Please note that, due to the sensitive nature of this client’s industry and the required security clearance, we are only able to accept applications from candidates with British Citizenship and no other nationalities.
- Demonstrable experience of testing hard real time software on Bare-Metal systems.
- C Programming experience.
- Experience authoring Test Specifications, automated Test Scripts and compliance matrices.
- Good problem-solving capability to investigate software/hardware issues.
- Experience working on safety critical software (SIL3/4 or DO178C software level B/A).
- Experience working in a lab environment on an electro mechanical product running embedded software.
- Desirable tools experience – DOORS, RTC/Git, LDRA and Code Composer Studio.
Interested candidates should submit an updated CV.
Please click the link below to apply, call Veronica on +44 203 868 9000 or alternatively send an up to date CV to email@example.com