Cloud Engineer – AWS or Azure
- Full Time
- London City, London, UK
Cloud Engineer – AWS/Azure
PE Global are seeking to identify Cloud Engineer – AWS/Azure to join one of our key clients, a global leading digital, cloud and security services company offering the latest multi cloud technology solutions.
Global leader and innovator, embracing new technologies, staying on top of new trends and offering multi cloud solutions to clients of all sizes in a vast array of industry domains and sectors. Positioned to help clients on their cloud transformation Azure, AWS or GCP journeys and strategies.
You will be part of a team which implements Public and Private Cloud technologies and builds and transforms client infrastructure services. This role may either be based from a multi-client delivery centre or at client sites for extended period of times when required. You’ll learn, grow and advance in an innovative culture that thrives on shared success, diverse ways of thinking
- Work on multiple cloud projects as part of a wider cloud capability team
- Build and maintain cloud estates as per best practices.
- Migrate applications to cloud
- Resolve and escalate issues as necessary
- Evaluate cloud estate periodically to identify opportunities for optimization.
- Create support documents and share knowledge with the team
- Undertake necessary trainings and certifications on latest technologies.
Experience and Qualifications
- Capable of deploying and managing highly available, cost-effective, scalable and secure systems on a major cloud platform, such as AWS and Azure.
- hands-on experience in AWS and Azure cloud technologies.
- A cloud certification in AWS and Azure.
- Expertise in deploying and managing a cloud environment as per best practices.
- Strong knowledge of cloud native tools and services such as compute, networking, storage and database services and familiarity with AWS/Azure CLI and SDK tools.
- Experience in Linux and Windows server system administration and scripting skills.
What’s on offer:
- intent to offer uplift on the selected candidate’s current package which can be discussed with your point of contact at PE Global.
- Competitive compensation package with private Health Insurance, above standard annual leave + service day, personal training & development plan, Health, Wellness & Employee Assistance Program, Flexible hours, Income Protection, Death in service, Maternity/Paternity Pay, Sports & Social, Remote working.
- Opportunity to help steer and share the next phase of growth within a supportive and ambitious company, strongly positioned to take advantage of market demand within this arena
About PE Global Technology
PE Global Technology Division supports clients and candidates across international technology domains with specialist recruiters aligned to key technical verticals:
- Development & Architecture – (hybrid tech stacks, web, mobile, embedded, cloud, devops/SRE, QA & testing, software & solutions architecture)
- Cyber Security – (engineering, architecture, network, web, mobile, devsecops, cloud, automation, pentest, incident response, risk, audit, privacy)
- Digital Transformation – (program, project, change management, BA’s, Engagement Leads, CRM/ERP expertise)
- Cloud & Infrastructure – (multi cloud, devops, SRE, platform, engineering, development, architecture, security and commercial)
- Data & Analytics – (data science, data engineering, data modelling, business intelligence, machine learning, development, python, R)
- Sales – (Technical Sales, Pre-Sales, Business Development, SDR’s, Account Executives, Customer Success, Multi Lingual, Marketing)
- Operations – (C-suite, Strategy, Operations, HR, Accounting, Finance, Admin, Legal, Governance, Technical & Infrastructure Support)