Cloud Platform Engineer
- Full Time
- Greater London
Cloud Platform Engineer
PE Global are seeking to identify Cloud Platform Engineers to work in a variety of UK locations including London, Manchester, Bristol, Leeds, Birmingham with one of our key clients, a global leading digital, cloud and security services company offering the latest multi cloud technology solutions.
Global leader and innovator, embracing new technologies, staying on top of new trends and offering multi cloud solutions to clients of all sizes in a vast array of industry domains and sectors. Positioned to help clients on their cloud transformation Azure, AWS or GCP journeys and strategies.
Working on innovative projects, global implementations of hybrid and multi-cloud solutions with colleagues to drive collaboration from strategy through to implementation using the latest technologies with clients to help them get to the next level. Vibrant environment with access to training and a global network of experts, working with cutting-edge technologies and the opportunity to develop a wide range of new skills on the job.
This an opportunity with flexibility to develop your cloud career across a range of different skills paths (Infrastructure, Platform, Data and Cloud Native specialisations); Be supported to continue your public cloud training and certifications along with internal training programs and mentoring as part of a global Technical Architect network
- Assess and recommend the best of breed software-defined infrastructure and application deployment technology solutions to address client needs;
- Design and deploy enterprise-wide dynamically scalable, highly available, fault tolerant, secure and reliable solutions on public, private and hybrid clouds;
- Design & deliver cloud or hybrid-cloud platforms and services, automated API-driven systems with Infrastructure as Code (IaC) principles and agile delivery models
Experience and Qualifications
- You have deep, hands-on design and engineering background in cloud infrastructure designs, across a wide range of technologies and tools:
- Broad understanding of Infrastructure-a-Code techniques, patterns and processes
- Hands on experience with Infrastructure-as-Code technologies: Terraform, Ansible
- A good understanding of Cloud Security features and models
- Minimum 2 years hands-on experience in engineering or implementing solutions amongst VMWare, CISCO, GCP, AWS, Azure, K8s;
- Cloud certifications: AWS, GCP, Azure
What’s on offer:
- intent to offer uplift on the selected candidate’s current package which can be discussed with your point of contact at PE Global.
- Competitive compensation package with private Health Insurance, above standard annual leave + service day, personal training & development plan, Health, Wellness & Employee Assistance Program, Flexible hours, Income Protection, Death in service, Maternity/Paternity Pay, Sports & Social, Remote working.
- Opportunity to help steer and share the next phase of growth within a supportive and ambitious company, strongly positioned to take advantage of market demand within this arena