- Basingstoke, Hampshire, UK
PE Global is currently recruiting for a Marketing Associate for an initial 12 month contract role with a leading multinational Pharma client based in Basingstoke – hybrid.
- Be a catalyst and champion for our client’s biologic therapy for ulcerative colitis across the UK and Ireland.
- Support the launch of a new therapy in Ulcerative Colitis and plan for additional indications in 2024.
- Be part of the cross-functional brand team in UK and Ireland including Sales, PRA, Market Access, Medical and Market Research.
- Accountable for managing, developing and tracking projects and materials throughout their lifecycle including use of the promotional material approval process and work with internal and external stakeholders.
- Support the management of other team members and their projects, working collaboratively with the team.
- Ensure execution excellence of appointed tactics from the operational plan with a multi-channel approach, for example: development of digital and print salesforce materials, online marketing campaigns, webinars and national conference activities.
- Ensure alignment with the global and IBU (international business unit) brand strategy with appropriate local adaptations and approvals.
- Work in collaboration with the Northern European Hub brand team to ensure effective implementation using synergies and learnings across the hub.
- Develop, deliver, and coordinate brand content for salesforce training.
- Ensure adherence to integrity and compliance in all that we do.
- Track OPEX budgets for the UK and Ireland.
- Marketing experience, e.g., as marketing associate.
- Ability to work independently and able to project manage and prioritise.
- Cross-functional working skills.
- Strong communication skills both in written and verbally.
- Ability to move work forward.
- Strong critical thinking skills.
- Strong analytical skills.
- Strong interpersonal skills both internally and externally.
- Experience of multi-channel marketing preferred but not necessary
- Proficient in Excel, Word, PowerPoint and be able to have a high detail focus.
Interested candidates should submit an updated CV.
***Please note our client cannot assist with any visa sponsorship and candidates must have the correct visa to live and work in UK***