- Greater London
PE Global is currently recruiting for a Marketing Associate for an initial 12-month contract role with a leading multinational Animal Health client based in Hook – Hybrid role.
The Marketing Executive position is a dynamic role within the UK marketing team for Pet Health. The position will be responsible for the execution of a variety of marketing tasks and activities that deliver on the marketing strategy outlined by the relevant Marketing Manager. This includes execution of brand plan tactics, digital content creation, web content management, materials creation and approval and other tasks supporting the marketing managers with the development and role-out of marketing campaigns in the UK and Irish animal health markets. An interest in Animal Health is not necessary but is preferred. Good organization skills and a willingness to learn and progress in marketing are a must.
- Provide support to marketing managers to ensure execution of key marketing projects and initiatives
- Provide support to marketing managers around digital marketing initiatives
- Work closely with Digital and Customer Experience managers to deliver digital initiatives
- Liaise with approved agencies and cross functional teams to secure supplies of key marketing materials from external vendors, to coordinate requirements for internal/external events
- Administration of key measurement systems to measure and report on market trends and the success of marketing campaigns and activities
- Assist in the management, maintenance and development of marketing systems and processes
- On request prepares presentations for meetings and conferences after prior discussion of content
- Supports special projects as needed (ad hoc and limited) and manages the administrative, organizational and operational part of special tasks
- Potential brand responsibility for select brands within the category, under the guidance of the marketing manager
- Animal Health or Marketing related Higher Education Qualification.
- Either life sciences or general animal health as a background.
- Proven written and oral proficiency in English.
- Computer literate, confident and competent working with MS office.
- 1+ years experience in marketing or Animal Health related roles.
Interested candidates should submit an updated CV.
Please click the link below to apply, call Veronica on +44 20 3966 9800 or alternatively send an up to date CV to email@example.com
***Please note our client cannot assist with any visa sponsorship and candidates must have the correct visa to live and work in UK***