Media Coordination and Data Analyst
- Greater London
PE Global is currently recruiting for a Media Coordination and Data Analyst (Part-time) for an initial 12 month contract role with a leading multinational Consumer Goods client based in Tadworth – Hybrid.
- Coordinating the agency and local KC reporting responses across all our EMEA cohorts on a regular basis.
- Interrogating, Analysing and highlighting any issues in delivery vs target.
- Liaising with local agencies on all aspects of Media to ensure that delivery of data is understood and background to major deviances vs last report have.
- Monitoring key partner spends across EMEA.
- Updating and sharing out Media trackers.
- Budget tracking, personalisation, digital and sufficiency tracking.
- Producing reports for key stakeholders based on the results and insights collected.
- Ensuring that timelines are met and when at risk escalating to line manager for problem solving.
- Degree in media, marketing or business.
- 5-years minimum media experience either local or international Media Agency.
- Experience in media planning and analytics.
- Competent computer skills using Outlook, Excel, PowerPoint, Teams.
- Understanding of media metrics and data delivery systems.
Interested candidates should submit an updated CV.
Please click the link below to apply, call Veronica on +44 20 3966 9800 or alternatively send an up to date CV to email@example.com
***Please note our client cannot assist with any visa sponsorship and candidates must have the correct visa to live and work in UK***