Senior Brand Manager
- Greater London
PE Global is currently recruiting for a Senior Brand Manager with pharma/biotech experience for an initial 12 month contract role with a leading multinational Biotech client based in London – Hybrid role.
This key role within the EMEA Brand Management team will be responsible for supporting key projects and programmes within the PKU Franchise team.
The position represents an opportunity to support the development of innovative & strategic initiatives to drive the success of the franchise. This position requires a mix of strategic acumen, sensitivity and adaptability to a unique therapeutic area, a willingness to roll-up one’s sleeves, and a desire to make a difference in the lives of patients with PKU.
- Help develop the EMEA commercial strategies and tactics to support the PKU franchise and annual brand planning, and oversee the execution of cross-functional related initiatives in EMEA
- Support the cross-functional regional team and collaboratively engage with the EMEA community stakeholders via country teams including healthcare professionals, patient advocacy groups to ensure integration of their perspectives into plans, programmes and projects
- Support key projects including market development, brand development, message platform, disease awareness, HCP channel strategy, and other key projects as assigned
- Help drive stakeholder insight gathering initiatives including supporting advisory boards and market research projects
- Liaise with global and other regional commercial, medical affairs and other functional colleagues to gain alignment on objectives, advance projects from inception to completion, and ensure pull-through
- Day-to-day agency interactions and management of key deliverables
- Operate within agreed budgets ensuring optimal investment of promotional resources:
- Maintain up-to-date expertise and knowledge in the therapy area through self-learning, by gathering feedback from country teams, key opinion leaders (KOLs), and from business intelligence sources Required Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities
- Ideally 5+ years of pharmaceutical/biotech marketing experience including 2+ years of product management experience in rare diseases.
- Demonstrated strong marketing competencies. Proactive and agile, able to work independently and as part of a high-functioning team.
- Demonstrated successful experience collaborating with and facilitating teams including cross-functional communication and decision making, while ensuring strong stakeholder alignment.
- Strong analytical, problem solving and contingency planning skills.
- Demonstrated ability to think and communicate strategically.
- Well-developed interpersonal and communication skills.
- Can do attitude to focus self and team on project delivery.
- Highly motivated, enthusiastic, and driven.
- Ability to influence and generate commitment from others without direct authority through a solid understanding of stakeholders’ needs and motivations.
- Extremely organised, with strong project management skills to meet deadlines and drives projects forward by demonstrating tenacity.
- Strong IT skills including Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
- Ability to understand and interpret complex data Required/Preferred Education and Licenses.
Interested candidates should submit an updated CV.
Please click the link below to apply, call Veronica on +44 20 3966 9800 or alternatively send an up to date CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
***Please note our client cannot assist with any visa sponsorship and candidates must have the correct visa to live and work in UK***