- Basingstoke, Hampshire, UK
PE Global is currently recruiting for a Marketing Associate for our leading multi-national Pharma client based in Hook, UK.
Functions, Duties, Tasks:
- Responsible for managing, developing and tracking meeting projects and materials throughout the lifecycle of those project, including use of the promotional material approval process and work with internal and external stakeholders
- Closely liaising with the cross functional team; UK and Ireland leadership, Ethics and Compliance, National Therapeutic Advisors, Field Teams and the respective brands to facilitate the strategy, planning, development, and implementation of meetings across the UK and Ireland.
- Execution excellence of appointed tactics from the operational plan with a multi-channel approach, for example: development of digital and print materials for webinars and national/regional conference activities.
- Facilitate third party meeting approval with (national and regional) sponsorship suppliers and stand providers to deliver remarkable customer experiences across the client’s Diabetes brands.
- Design and approval of stands, consoles, invitations, and material content for meetings in line with promotional materials approval policy and procedure
- Ensure adherence to integrity and compliance in all that we do.
- Track meetings and events OPEX budgets for the UK and Ireland.
Minimum Qualification (education, experience and/or training, required certifications)
- Brand marketing experience from the pharmaceutical industry at an affiliate and / or regional / global marketing level, minimum 1 years’ experience.
- Previous experience of running peer to peer, webinars and organised third party events.
- Previous experience of Veeva PromoMats and the ABPI Code of Practice.
- Knowledge of Diabetes preferred but not necessary.
- Experience of multi-channel marketing preferred but not necessary.
Interested candidates should submit an updated CV.
Please click the link below to apply, call Veronica on 0044 203 868 9800 or alternatively send an up to date CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
***Please note our client cannot assist with any visa sponsorship and candidates must have the correct visa to live and work in UK***