- Hook, Hampshire, UK
PE Global is currently recruiting for a Marketing Executive for our leading multi-national client based in Hook, UK.
The position will be responsible for the execution of a variety of marketing tasks and activities that deliver on the marketing strategy outlined by the relevant Marketing Manager. This includes digital content creation, web content management, materials creation and approval and other tasks supporting the marketing managers with the development and role-out of marketing campaigns in the UK and Irish animal health markets.
Functions, Duties, Tasks:
- Provide support to marketing managers to ensure execution of key marketing projects and initiatives
- Work closely with Digital and Customer Experience managers to deliver digital initiatives
- Liaise with approved agencies and cross functional teams to secure supplies of key marketing materials from external vendors, to coordinate requirements for internal/external events
- Administration of key measurement systems to measure and report on market trends and the success of marketing campaigns and activities
- Assist in the management, maintenance and development of marketing systems and processes
- On request prepares presentations for meetings and conferences after prior discussion of content
- Supports special projects as needed (ad hoc and limited) and manages the administrative, organizational and operational part of special tasks
- Potential brand responsibility for select brands within the category, under the guidance of the marketing manager
Minimum Qualification (education, experience and/or training, required certifications)
- Animal Health or Marketing related Higher Education Qualification.
- Potentially someone who has brand management responsibilities and has awareness of agriculture for a ruminant role.
Interested candidates should submit an updated CV.
Please click the link below to apply, call Veronica on 0044 203 868 9800 or alternatively send an up to date CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
***Please note our client cannot assist with any visa sponsorship and candidates must have the correct visa to live and work in UK***