Digital Performance Manager
- Tadworth, Surrey, UK
PE Global is currently recruiting for a Digital Performance Manger for an initial 12 month contract role with a leading multinational Consumer Goods client based in Tadworth, Surrey – Hybrid.
- Lead digital strategy execution: Utilizing a strong understanding of biddable channels to determine KPIs, plan and forecast in alignment with business focus.
- Deliver best-in-class execution: Drive programmatic, social advertising, digital planning; taking account of external best practice and industry trends to provide valuable consumer experiences.
- Stakeholder communication: Build relationships and develop a deep understanding of our business to drive conversations with brand teams, internal stakeholders, and agencies as well as media owners/suppliers to deliver our goals.
- Media planning: Activate to highest potential opportunities across platforms such as Google Ads, DV360, TTD, Amazon, Meta, TikTok, Pinterest and YouTube. Champion digital and understand the synergies and influences ATL/digital channels have on each other.
- Agency Management: Proactively ensure we are challenging agency partners and ourselves in execution and delivery of our strategy. Build strong partnerships with media, data and technology partners and work collaboratively to meet shared goals across brands and projects.
- Creative best practice: Determine creative needs at a channel level to ensure we can give the best experience to consumers at every touchpoint and drive requirements with brand and agency teams.
- Data proficiency: Understand and seek opportunities to execute across with 0/1/2PD to accelerate media capabilities outside of 3rd party data.
- Data led: Use data and web analytics to identify performance insights. Work alongside IT and agencies to ensure tracking is accurately set up and agency reporting standards meet expectations.
- 5 years + paid media experience preferably within agency or large, matrix organization.
- Experience managing relationships within a large, multinational, matrix organization.
- Persistent performance focus and drive.
- Proactive mindset and proven track record of making things happen to deliver business results.
- Strong communication and project management skills to manage multiple brands and tasks concurrently.
- High interest and deep understanding of paid digital with ability to provide direction and challenge where best practice is not met.
- A good understanding of how to navigate and use Google Analytics.
- Comfortable giving feedback to agencies on their performance, results, and direction.
- Demonstrated consumer first thinking and an insight led approach with test & learn mindset.
- Knowledge and experience of holistic consumer journeys across earned/ owned and shared touch points, and what role paid channels can play.
Interested candidates should submit an updated CV.
***Please note our client cannot assist with any visa sponsorship and candidates must have the correct visa to live and work in UK***