Software Engineer (C#,.NET, Azure)
- Full Time
PE Global are seeking to identify Software Engineers (.NET) at all levels to join one of our highly sophisticated specialist technology clients as they support some of the world’s largest intercontinental companies to digitally transform the supply chain, resource planning, scheduling process solutions utilizing their market-leading cloud-based platform.
The company is growing at a fast pace due to the demand for their product which offers robust resilient software solutions to niche supply chain challenges particularly prominent in recent times due to the scale of constant changes and complexity to international medical, pharma, biotech, manufacturing firms and markets.
Team & Role:
Remote-based working with an international engineering team that is still growing and maturing in experience, you will be responsible for the full SDLC, operations and support for critical issues offering guidance to a team of engineering and QA members. The team is Scrum/Agile using GIT as source control and Azure DevOps for CI/CD and backlog management.
The role requires creative Software Engineers at all levels to help shape, guide, grow the team, challenge ideas, solve complex problems and adapt to change
The role can be remote in Ireland and will interact with engineering teams across mainland Europe
What they need:
- .NET, Azure, SQL Server, Angular or React, Azure DevOps, GIT
- Keen interest in the .NET and the Azure landscape.
- Quality oriented with interest in full-stack development, automation, product, and agile mindset
- For the more experienced levels, we look for candidates with sustainability and ease of operations approach when solving problems, thinking about the non-functional requirements.
- Experience or interest in automation of infrastructure, CI, CD, monitoring, scaling.
- Interest or experience with architecture, basic oAuth2 experience is welcomed
- Uplift on current salary
- Bonus, pensions, healthcare, 28 days leave, flex work, learning and development, international technology events,
- Freedom to try new technologies
- Lots of support from the company to advance career
- Opportunity to play an integral part in accelerating growth and to apply new ideas and initiatives.
- Work with some of the world’s largest medical, pharma, biotech, manufacturing firms.
- Working on state-of-the-art cloud software.
PE Global Technology
PE Global Technology Division supports clients and candidates across international technology domains with specialist recruiters aligned to key technical verticals:
- Development & Architecture – (hybrid tech stacks, web, mobile, embedded, cloud, devops/SRE, QA & testing, software & solutions architecture)
- Cyber Security – (engineering, architecture, network, web, mobile, devsecops, cloud, automation, pentest, incident response, risk, audit, privacy)
- Digital Transformation – (program, project, change management, BA’s, Engagement Leads, CRM/ERP expertise)
- Cloud & Infrastructure – (multi cloud, devops, SRE, platform, engineering, development, architecture, security and commercial)
- Data & Analytics – (data science, data engineering, data modelling, business intelligence, machine learning, development, python, R)
- Sales – (Technical Sales, Pre-Sales, Business Development, SDR’s, Account Executives, Customer Success, Multi Lingual, Marketing)
- Operations – (C-suite, Strategy, Operations, HR, Accounting, Finance, Admin, Legal, Governance, Technical & Infrastructure Support)