Software Project Manager
- Home Counties
PE Global is currently recruiting for a Software Project Manager for an initial 6 month contract role with a leading multinational defence client based in either Bristol or Stevenage (hybrid).
Working in the Weapon Systems Simulation & Experimentation team, you’ll integrate real products, models, and synthetic environments to provide visual demonstration, verification & validation as well as training capability and support.
- Please note that, due to the sensitive nature of this client’s industry and the required security clearance, we are only able to accept applications from candidates with British Citizenship and no other nationalities.
- Able to coordinate all resources through the process of planning, coordinating and controlling in order to deliver on time with validated quality?
- Committed to make AGILE/SCRUM/Six Sigma/DevOps methods of software development a success (proven record of accomplishment 5-10 developers)
- Ability to create strong working relations with the multi-disciplined project environments that we work in.
- Track record of working within an agile / SCRUM / DevOps environment
- Experience of reporting progress through agile metrics such as burnup charts, team velocity, cycle times and work-load-forecast.
- Experience of continuous build, integration and delivery pipeline automation using industry leading toolsets.
- Ideally a Software Engineering background with some experience of C# and C++
Interested candidates should submit an updated CV.
Please click the link below to apply, call Veronica on +44 20 3966 9800 or alternatively send an up to date CV to email@example.com