- Greater London
PE Global is currently recruiting for a Brand manager for an initial 3 month contract role with a leading Consumer Goods client based in High Wycombe – hybrid role.
Working within the Marketing Team you will be responsible for assisting in the implementation of one of our consumer marketing strategies. You will work closely with the cross-functional Squad and work with the Marketing Managers in order to create and execute initiatives through the Path to Purchase.
- Contribute to and interpret brand strategy and execute with perfection
- Attend and contribute to relevant brand team meetings and business planning process.
- Lead launch of strategically important NPD for UK/Ireland/Nordics markets to ensure flawless execution.
- Develop retail ready plans for your brand to deliver Category growth and present to key
- Build and support the creation of innovative and effective campaigns to grow sales & market share in your Brand across UK/Ireland/ Nordics
- Lead PCAs and work with media partners to implement optimisations to digital campaigns
- Work closely with commercial teams to implement commercial initiatives to drive profitability.
- Lead external agency relationships and ensure work is delivered on time and within budget.
- Work closely with rest of our brand marketing teams to drive harmonies across brand & demonstrate insights.
- To champion your brand within the broader organisation.
- Educated to Degree Level
- Commercial understanding with strong financial acumen in the UK market
- Understanding of P&L Development
- Can do attitude, with the ability to influence and work in a collaborative way
- Proven implementation ability
- Proactive and results driven
- Good Interpersonal skills with the ability to influence both upwards and downwards
- Flexibility to adapt plans/challenges as they arise
- Assistant Brand Management in an FMCG environment essential.
Interested candidates should submit an updated CV.
Please click the link below to apply, call Veronica on +44 20 3966 9800 or alternatively send an up to date CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
***Please note our client cannot assist with any visa sponsorship and candidates must have the correct visa to live and work in UK***