- Greater London
PE Global is currently recruiting for a Marketing Manager (French speaker) for an initial 6 month contract role with a leading multinational client. Fully remote within the UK.
- Support the development, execution and analysis of marketing initiatives in France for greatest business and brand impact.
- Develop strong working relationships with a variety of stakeholders – both internal and external – to deliver best-in-class marketing campaigns.
- Assist in collaborating across functions, markets and regions to develop highly effective integrated marketing campaigns.
- Enable and support localisation efforts, ensuring local relevance. Be the voice for our local Hosts, Guests, Partners and the broader community.
- Own the end-to-end process in the implementation of marketing activities and collateral so that it appears in market at the right time and in the right places.
- Ensure the delivery of work as per agreed contracts and deliverables.
- Coordinate and manage the analytics and reporting for brand health and marketing activities, working closely with Consumer Strategy and Insights, Connections and Media Activations, local Business Operations, as well as other teams.
- Partner with marketing operations on a number of items including budget forecasting and actualising; agency and partner scope of work documentation.
- Manage and track FR brand marketing budgets; contracts; and scopes of work; to ensure accurate records are kept at all times.
- Fluent in English and French.
- 5+ years brand and digital marketing experience (plus relevant education) on either the agency or client side.
- An integrated marketing mindset with a passion for creative excellence in storytelling through multiple media types.
- Strong budget and project management skills and with a high level of attention to detail.
- Solid organisational skills, excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal skills, able to calmly and confidently communicate with all levels of the organization and with external parties.
- Proactive self-starter who is comfortable in a fast moving, fluid environment.
- Ability to work within tight deadlines, adjust to changes in priorities and balance short-term needs with long-term strategic initiatives.
- Experience in consumer internet space of travel, design, technology or lifestyle brands in a two-sided marketplace is highly desirable.
Interested candidates should submit an updated CV.
Please click the link below to apply, call Veronica on +44 20 3966 9800 or alternatively send an up to date CV to email@example.com
***Please note our client cannot assist with any visa sponsorship and candidates must have the correct visa to live and work in UK***