Cloud & Security Solutions Architect
- Home Counties
PE Global is currently recruiting for a Cloud & Security Solutions Architect for an initial 12-month contract role with a leading multinational complex weapons engineering client based in either Stevenage, Filton or Bolton.
- Network solution and design for tier 1 and 2 networks to work on transformative programmes, including migration of some activities to public or private cloud platforms and associated connectivity.
- Working with architects and colleagues in other teams to create an overall technical view of intermediate states during migration.
- Support to accreditation and security design approval processes.
- Working with outsource suppliers to implement solutions.
- Due to the sensitive nature of this client’s industry and the required security clearance, we are only able to accept applications from candidates with British Citizenship and no other nationalities.
- Experience of cross domain authentication.
- Zero trust architecture (ZTA, theory and if possible application).
- Digital rights management and data loss prevention software (DRM/DLP)
- Private cloud (especially Azure) useful.
- Experience of working on classified networks up to UK SECRET useful.
- SC Cleared.
Interested candidates should submit an updated CV.
Please click the link below to apply, call Veronica on +44 20 3966 9800 or alternatively send an up to date CV to firstname.lastname@example.org