IT Project Manager
- Full Time
IT Project Manager
PE Global are seeking to identify candidates for a new IT/Tech Project Management team at one of our key clients embarking on a complex digital transformation multi program initiative across their business as they move to achieve low carbon, sustainable energy goals. smart working / remote working.
A purpose led company striving to create a brighter future for the customers and communities we serve, leading the transition to reliable, affordable, low-carbon energy. Today, we operate one of the most progressive electricity systems in the world, with activities spanning electricity generation, transmission, distribution and supply in Ireland, Northern Ireland and Great Britain, and an international energy consulting business.
With 8,000 employees and revenue of over €5bn per annum, we invested €1bn in infrastructure last year, contributed over €2bn to the economies we operate in and distributed over €2m across a range of community initiatives. This requires us to bring the best of our capabilities together to deliver innovative and value-driven solutions that enable our customers to live low-carbon lives. We strive to foster an effective and inclusive culture where people engage, challenge and feel connected to our purpose, colleagues, customers and community.
Across the company, Technology plays a leading role in enabling and delivering our transition to a digital, low carbon utility, and it’s our people who ensure we succeed. With almost 800 people working across our IT Delivery and CIO functions, together we design, build and support a broad range of technologies and services to deliver on our mission to bring sustainable and competitive energy solutions to all customers. We achieve this by harnessing all our resources, investing in our people and working collaboratively together.
To further enhance our capabilities across a number of areas including Data & Analytics, Digital Delivery, Digital Development, Cybersecurity, Project Management and more, we are looking for talented professionals to start their journey with us to lead the transition to reliable, affordable low-carbon energy – a brighter future for the benefit of all.
IT/Tech Project Management Opportunities: (IT Project Manager & Technical Delivery Lead)
Our IT Project Delivery team is responsible for the planning, design and delivery of all IT related projects for the Group. Project Management is a key enabler for the ambitions to transform its businesses, and a career with us will provide a great opportunity for personal development and achievement in a face paced, collaborative environment. You will also gain a greater understanding of our diverse range of businesses, how they operate and the challenges they face.
IT Project Manager
- As Project Manager, you will be delegated by the relevant Project Board to manage a project on a day-to-day basis, within agreed constraints and the specified tolerances of scope, time, cost and quality. You will be responsible for the management of the full end-to-end delivery of the project from definition through to execution and transition. The resulting products and/or services should be capable of achieving the benefits as defined in the Business Case.
- Relevant project management experience, with a proven track record in successfully delivering medium / large IT projects to agreed controls. Experience of industry-standard project management methodologies, Waterfall / PRINCE2, while Agile project management methodologies such as PRINCE2 Agile and/or SCRUM software development framework would be an advantage.
- Excellent career-enhancing opportunities where our people can thrive in a fast paced, agile environment by giving them the tools, flexibility and autonomy to deliver on our purpose: leading the transition to a secure, affordable, low-carbon energy future for our customers and communities.
- An attractive salary in line with your current level of experience
- Lots of project variety in projects
- Ongoing professional development and training
- flexibility in ways of working combining digital tools with a culture of trust and empowerment to enable flexible and remote ways of working.
- Opportunity to help steer and share the next phase of growth within a supportive, innovative and progressive company, strongly positioned to take advantage of market demand within this arena