IT Support Project Lead
- Home Counties
PE Global is currently recruiting for an IT Support Project Lead for a leading multi-national defence systems client for an initial 12 month contract in Stevenage – hybrid.
**Please note that due to the sensitive nature of this client’s industry and the required security clearance, we are only able to accept applications from candidates with British Citizenship and no other nationalities**
- Day to day project management and coordination activities.
- Budget control and financial activities.
- Risk and Issue management.
- Project reporting and communications.
- Requirements gathering.
- Stakeholder management to engage, support and provide advice and guidance with internal customers.
- Coordination and management with other internal departments and suppliers to deliver solutions. Managing and co-ordinating project kick off and weekly project management meetings.
- Carry out internal Security and GDPR processes for new solutions.
- Ensure IS make cost-effective decision utilising existing solutions or assessing new technologies.
- Experience in managing IT projects either as a project manager or project support role.
- Experience in implementing software solutions
- Good communication and motivational skills
- Negotiating and influencing skills, with the ability to establish and maintain relationships and work collaboratively across various levels in the organisation.
- Due to the sensitive nature of this client’s industry and the required security clearance, we are only able to accept applications from candidates with British Citizenship and no other nationalities.
Interested candidates should submit an updated CV.
Please click the link below to apply, call Veronica on +44 20 3966 9800 or alternatively send an up to date CV to email@example.com