Health Service Executive (HSE) Jobs
Are you a Healthcare Assistant open to working in a range of HSE hospital or community settings under the guidance of a variety of healthcare professionals?
Then look no further, here at PE Global Healthcare we are able to offer you a range of positions nationwide in Ireland. Our consultants will match your requirement to your chosen location and preferred setting, ensuring your experience matches the requirement.
If you are uncertain of what you really want, then why not speak to our experienced consultants who will be able to advise you on the best available opportunities.
The benefits of working with PE Global Healthcare include :
- Flexible hours where you can literally pick and choose shifts that suit you and your life
- Excellent hourly rate
- Agency HCA with PE Global Healthcare can open the door to full time healthcare assistant positions
- Gaining experience in specific areas while building experience towards the role you want
- Fills gaps in CV when you are in between role
To begin your career with PE Global Healthcare candidates are required to have the following:
- Minimum of a Fetac Level 5 Qualification (min 8 Modules) in a Healthcare discipline
- Previous experience in a caring/support role
- Completion or be willing to complete the following training:
- Patient Manual Handling
- Infection Prevention and Control
- CPR/First Aid
- Safe guarding of Vulnerable Adults
- Occupational Health Certificate
- Fluent written and spoken English and excellent report writing skills
- Flexible to cover a range of day/night duty.