Training Opportunities in Ireland:
Are you interested in working at a hospital that has specific training on certain specialities? Developing your career in Ireland will give you the experience you might need to develop your career to the next level.
Learning Opportunities in Ireland:
Our client hospitals allow time for on-the-job learning. You will benefit from having direct communication and guidance from Consultants and developing a network of medical contacts in your field of interest.
Cost of Living Benefits in Ireland:
Locations outside Ireland’s main cities provide Doctors with a potentially reduced cost of living. We can assist you by researching accommodation and providing price comparison information on choosing a location outside of the main cities and towns.
Lifestyle and Education in Ireland:
If you are relocating to Ireland with your family, some of our client locations will suit you in terms of decreased waiting lists for schools, smaller class sizes, and ease of settling into the Irish lifestyle and local communities.
And don’t forget our epic scenery, nature, hill walking, surfing, fishing and the Irish pub in addition to competitive remuneration and great career progression opportunities!
So, why choose PE Global Locum Express?
- Our experienced and dedicated healthcare recruiters have a proven track record and fundamental experience of successfully placing Doctors with major public and private national hospitals.
- We have a thorough understanding of the manpower requirements and workforce solutions of the healthcare industry.
- We have a comprehensive understanding of the ethics, criteria, visa requirements, professional qualifications and clinical skills applicable to the Irish and Northern Ireland markets.
- We have dedicated teams of recruiters, as well as dedicated Resourcing and Compliance teams responsible for all essential client-specific documentation.
- In 2011 PE Global Locum Express won a major contract, making us solely responsible for managing the HSE Locum Doctor workforce as regards recruitment, documentation and visa compliance. We directly manage the HSE locum recruitment activities and work as an extension of their internal operations to scope and agree on key performance indicators.
- In 2016, our sister division, PE Global Healthcare was awarded a place on the National Clinical Staffing Framework for the NHS, supplying temporary staff to clinical positions in the NHS.
- In 2017, PE Global Locum Express successfully won the renewal of the HSE contract for another 3 years at least to supply Locum Doctors to the HSE.
- In 2020, PE Global Healthcare was successful in securing a place on the new Workforce Alliance NHS Framework. This is the largest valued Framework the NHS has issued to date.
- We offer locum options as well as permanent options.
- We provide career guidance advice. We have dedicated teams of healthcare recruiters with many years of combined experience between them.
- We have a very strong presence throughout Ireland, Northern Ireland and the UK
Required criteria to register with PE Global Locum Express
- IMC Registration or in the process of gaining registration
- Required experience at Registrar Level: At least 6 years minimum post internship
- Required experience at SHO Level: At least 4 years post internship
- Required experience at Consultants Level: At least 12 years post internship
- Must be available to relocate in Summer 2021 / January 2022
- IELTS/OET certification
For more information contact Liam McGrath at +353 87 359 1979 or email firstname.lastname@example.org or register online at https://www.locumexpress.ie/register/