Electrical Construction Manager
- Full Time
- Cork, County Cork, Ireland
PE Global Recruitment are currently recruiting for an Electrical Construction Manager for Large Electrical contractor currently working on a large Oil and Gas facility in the East Cork Region. This is a permanent position.
- Develop and administer quality control provisions; liaise with project cost estimating value engineering as required.
- Champion Safety implementation & Quality on-site.
- Maintain and Develop strong relationships with Clients, Stakeholders.
- Track & Report weekly at client meetings.
- Liaise with the commercial team to ensure contracts, purchase orders, payment certs and change orders are issued in line with companies quality management system.
- Planning Resources Material, Labour and Subcontractors, Vendors.
- Develop and manage detailed Project Schedules.
- Liaise with the construction/safety team on the development of Rams and be familiar with working in a live facility.
- Relevant Third Level qualification or proven track record of delivering large-scale projects in a challenging environment.
- Attendance at Site Meetings, Internal Project Reviews, Engineering Reviews, Planning and Co-ordination Meetings and Handover Meeting
- Management of Project Schedule in conjunction with Project team, consulting Engineer and Client requirements
- Trade Background preferred but not essential.
- Contracting Experience and Experience dealing with and administrating construction work in line with contract requirements.
- Self-starter promoting positive work culture with a team focus.
- Experience working with multi-functional teams/departments.
Excellent I.T. Skills and Communication skills are essential