- Full Time
- Cork, County Cork, Ireland
PE Global Recruitment are currently seeking an experienced internal fit-out Finishing Foreman to join their site teams in the Cork region on a permanent basis. The client offer a competitive remuneration package that includes; basic salary, bonus, pension and life assurance, healthcare, car allowance/company vehicle.
Purpose of role
Oversee site operations/task responsibilities on a day-to-day basis ensuring work is done safely, on time & to the highest quality standard.
- Assisting the site manager in supervising and co-ordinating Subcontractors.
- Manage the client’s Safety Management Systems on site.
- Ensuring that the works are built to the approved design details.
- Ensure Subcontractors Look Ahead’s and Completion Dates are met.
- You will be assisting with the plant/material requirements and advising Site Managers on progress reports.
- Ensuring works are carried out to the correct standard whilst also inspecting the sub-contractors work.
- Ability to prioritise workload and work in a timely manner.
- Take control of snag list and ensure that it is completed.
- Trade background preferable.
- Knowledge of internal fit out works and the latest building regulation and certification standards.
- Previous experience with large scale commercial healthcare and pharmaceutical
- Self-starter with good judgment when working under pressure.
- Ability to work proactively on one’s own initiative.
- A strong sense of ownership and responsibility for tasks/projects.