Engineering & Electronics
Project Manager Fit out
- Full Time
- Dublin City Centre, County Dublin, Ireland
Project Manager required for a candidate who has experience in Facade/Fitout, on an exciting and innovative project for a permanent role located in Limerick.
The Project Manager is a senior site leader and has overall responsibility for the delivery of the project(s) to include but not be limited to financial performance of the contract (with support from the QS). The key elements of this role are to co-ordinate all aspects of the Contract, Preconstruction, Design Procurement and Build functions and to ensure that the project meets the client’s expectations.
- Prepare draft preliminaries, other reports as necessary and attend Design Team Progress Meetings
- Lead all aspect of Project Team functions (PEP, Risk & Commercial Success, Financials, Processes, HSEQS, Stakeholder Management, Project Administration, Design Management & Project Close Out)
- Approve expenditure, appoint sub-contractors, change sub-contractors and sign-off on monthly commercial reports
- Carryout PDPs with all direct reports and to drive actions/activities identified in individual development plan
- 5+ years’ experience working in project management or a minimum of 2-3 projects delivered across different industry sectors
- Track record of the delivery of excellent standards and behaviours in HSEQS
- Excellent people management (direct and subcontracted) and communication skills (written and verbal)
- Experience in managing stakeholders and reporting on PDP, budget, forecasts and liaising with internal and external regulatory bodies
Please click the link below to apply, call Emma on 083 009 3553 or alternatively send an up to date CV email@example.com
***Please note our client cannot assist with any visa sponsorship and candidates must have the correct visa to live and work in Ireland***