Digital Marketing Officer- Dublin
- Dublin City Centre, County Dublin, Ireland
PE Global are recruiting for a Digital Marketing Officer for our tourism client based in Dublin City Centre. This is an initial 9-month contract role with a start date ASAP. Hybrid working options.
- Lead and deliver our B2B digital marketing strategy – spanning both platforms and communications.
- Lead the strategic approach to B2B digital marketing industry communications and campaigns.
- Contribute to the delivery and implementation of a new strategy and eco system transformation to improve the quality and consistency of our B2B communications and campaigns to stakeholders (trade and media) across our owned platforms.
- Lead the development & coordinate delivery of always on B2B creative and content across our owned platforms.
- Project manage the delivery of always on B2B digital campaigns and projects.
- Lead the team in reporting on data, learnings, and ROI analysis from B2B digital marketing activity.
- Input into the development & implementation of media planning and social media for B2B.
- Contribute to developing industry activation assets and toolkits to support the industry in mobilising behind consumer campaigns such as Keep Discovering, Púca and Winter in Dublin.
- Support the wider organisation with their communications in terms of consulting and advising on the best channels to deliver maximise reach.
- Lead for the business processes of web content optimisation/development.
- Lead liaison with our B2B digital agencies on the overall websites’ optimisation, to review and improve content with the objective of making the website visually attractive, maintaining traffic and engagement levels and to create content calendars for the site.
- Implementing best practice Search Engine Optimisation (SEO) across the site, ensuring strong search engine results.
- Lead on content repurposing, creation and curation as required
- Collaborate with internal project teams to ensure consistency of digital delivery for the B2B projects.
- Support B2B communications to ensure critical mass of industry participation in marketing campaigns through transformation projects e.g., Email, Social
- Lead the development and implementation of the B2B social media strategy.
- Build stakeholder relationships and work with teams across all divisions to deliver the marketing plans across all channels.
- Deliver against goals and KPIs that are aligned with marketing, corporate objectives and adhere to processes to review performance against these objectives and
- appropriate international benchmarks.
- Maintain a good understanding of CRM tools and website analytic tools (e.g., Google analytics, Power BI, Microsoft Dynamics).
Education & Experience
- A Professional Qualification (minimum Level 6 under the QQI Framework) in a related discipline is essential
- A minimum of 3 years’ experience in a digital marketing communications role at a large consumer brand or tourism driven organisation (or a comparable role within a marketing agency or similar).
- Experience will include familiarity with research, insight development, digital marketing strategy, integrated marketing communications and measurement / evaluation.
- Directly involved in the delivery of a large-scale B2B or B2C communications campaign that included both traditional and digital media.
- Experience working cross functionally with other teams and stakeholders.
- Experience in working in a busy demanding environment across multiple disciplines and ability to easily move from strategy to execution, prioritising of tasks based on the biggest business impact
- Experience in fast and agile turnaround of content creation and activation.
- Experience creating campaigns for social, search, and email marketing.
- Track record in delivering performance improvements and lead generation via Search Engine Optimisation.
- Ability to optimise campaigns based on data and insights.
- Working knowledge of some of the following: Google Analytics, website CMS and Hubspot (or equivalent Marketing CRM tool).
Interested candidates should submit an updated CV.
Please click the link below to apply, send an up-to-date CV email@example.com
***Please note our client cannot assist with any visa sponsorship and candidates must have the correct visa to live and work in Ireland****