Engineering & Electronics
Electrical Commissioning Manager
- Full Time
- West Dublin, County Dublin, Ireland
PE Global Recruitment are delighted to have partnered with a leading contractor to recruit for an Experienced Electrical Commissioning Manager to join them on their high-profile Data Centre project based in West Dublin. This is a permanent position and the project duration is 4 years.
- Management and supervision of Electrical Commission Package engineers.
- Management of project Commissioning Programme including Milestone and deadline management.
- Ensure familiarisation and compliance with contract documents and procedures.
- Planning and management of Vendor FAT/ FWT with possible attendance if necessary.
- Management of vendors Scope
- Communication to all Electrical Stakeholders
- Attend and provide input to Daily/ Weekly meetings, Internally, vendor and Client
- Form, update and submission of Electrical Progress and technical reports to line manager
- Coordination and alignment with Project QAQC Dept to achieve common objectives.
- Coordination and alignment with Project AP Dept to achieve common objectives.
- Manage, deliver and obtain approval on relevant project Electrical documents such as Test Scripts, Compliance statements etc
- Manage the receipt, review and compliance of project CX documentation to achieve the necessary level sign off
- Set work scope
- Monitor and manage delivery of scope
- Communication of deadlines and programme Milestones
Skills / Qualifications:
- Degree in Electrical Engineering or 5 year on the job experience managing in commissioning Roles
- Ability to maintain good Stakeholder relationships with other contractors whilst working on sites
- Programme and Deadline Management
- Working under pressure
- Competitive salary packages
- Work with a leading provider in turnkey data centre delivery projects
- Supportive Career development