Science, Pharmaceutical & Food
Graduate Lab Technician
- Southern England
PE Global is currently recruiting for a Graduate Lab Technician for an initial 6 month contract role with a leading multinational pharma client based in Swindon.
- You will be preparing for tasks, weighing and measuring samples and solutions.
- To assist in conducting Finished Product QC release testing as required by the role with daily supervision as required using techniques such as Balances, pH meter, UV, Karl Fisher, FT-IR, TLC and Dissolution.
- Proficient (excellent) in English verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to multi-task and plan own time.
- Be able to effectively follow written instructions.
- Strong organizational skills.
- Ability to work effectively under pressure to meet deadlines
Interested candidates should submit an updated CV.
Please click the link below to apply, call Veronica on +44 20 3966 9800 or alternatively send an up to date CV to firstname.lastname@example.org