HCAs , Medical Professionals & Healthcare
Healthcare Assistants Cork
- Cork, County Cork, Ireland
PE Global Healthcare are recruiting for Agency Healthcare Assistants Nationwide.
Applicant Requirements for Agency Healthcare Assistants:
- Min Fetac Level 5 in healthcare (All 8 modules completed)
- A minimum of 240 hrs experience
- Permission to work in Ireland
- Professional approach to work
- Flexibility in work practice
- Up to date training documents
The benefits of working with PE Global Healthcare include:
- Agency healthcare assistants have flexible hours where you can literally pick and choose shifts that suit you and your life!
- Agency healthcare assistants have excellent hourly rates
- Agency work with PE Global Healthcare can open the door to full time healthcare assistant positions.
- Agency healthcare assistants can gain experience in specific area’s while building experience towards the role you want
- Fills gap in CV when you are in between roles.
***Please note we cannot assist with any visa sponsorship and you must have the correct visa to live and work in Ireland***
To apply for this post, click apply below or email a copy of your CV firstname.lastname@example.org, or call me on 086 -8389487 for a confidential chat.
PE Global Healthcare specialises in providing Healthcare staff to hospitals and nursing homes throughout the country. PE Global Healthcare hires only the best people for our clients with whom we partner. We treat clients and candidates with respect and honesty. Our company aim is to develop long term mutually beneficial working relationships with clients and candidates who value a quality service, transparency and integrity as much as we do.
Although it is not possible for us to respond to all applications, we at PE Global will do our upmost to give you feedback on your application. You have sent your CV into us as a company and even though you have sent your CV to a particular position, we are making the reasonable assumption that you are active on the job market and as part of our normal recruitment service we will discuss other suitable positions with you and set you up for alerts of suitable roles. You are free to opt out of this so please specify in your application to us if you just want to be contacted in relation to a specific vacancy. Your CV is sent to a central recruitment inbox which a number of people in the applicable PE Global division have access to and so this means that you might not be contacted by the named person in this advert.
Please also see PE Global Healthcare’s website www.peglobalhealthcare.net for a full list of our current vacancies.