Legal Counsel- Dublin
- Dublin City Centre, County Dublin, Ireland
PE Global are recruiting for a Legal Counsel for our cloud-based software client based in Dublin CC. This is an initial 9-month contract role. Hybrid working options.
We are expanding our EMEA Go to Market Legal team and are looking for a talented commercial lawyer to join us at the forefront of providing innovative and effective legal advice. We are looking for a lawyer with experience in the commercial IT (software or technology) sector, in-house or private practice, to be based from our Dublin EMEA Headquarters.
- The position will work closely, and in conjunction with, legal counsel in different geographies to support our growing sales and services teams across four sales regions in EMEA.
- You will be effectively partnering with various sales focused groups, including deals management, sales and contracts operations, as well as managing external legal counsel, to deliver high levels of customer service.
- Identifies and analyses legal risks of varying scope; counsels and advocates regarding such risk; uses good judgment and effective techniques to reach solutions with minimal guidance
- Meticulous attention to detail and ability to manage multiple transactions and projects simultaneously under deadline pressure
Education and Experience
- A European law degree or relevant professional legal qualification, with a preference for a dual qualified lawyer
- 2-5 years post qualification experience with a top tier law firm and/or in-house position
- Strong experience in negotiating commercial contracts and technology transactions
- Experience in European data protection and privacy legislation, with a preference for CIPP certification
- International commercial experience
- Excellent contract negotiation and drafting skills, preferably with cloud and enterprise software agreements. Skilled at persuasion with the ability to advocate for the business
- Excellent oral, written and interpersonal communication skills and the ability to create and sustain lasting relationships with customers and management
- Ability to deliver in a demanding and entrepreneurial environment in a timely manner
- A strong team player who can work well with colleagues in finance, sales and other functions
- Demonstrates enthusiasm for solving problems and adding value to the company
- Strong leadership ability, proactive, trouble shooter with good organisational skills
- Open and honest in communications with all stakeholders – legal colleagues, management, customers, auditors, regulators and others.
Interested candidates should submit an updated CV.
Please click the link below to apply, or alternatively send an up-to-date CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
***Please note our client cannot assist with any visa sponsorship and candidates must have the correct visa to live and work in Ireland***