Science, Pharmaceutical & Food
- Full Time
- Kinsale, County Cork, Ireland
PE Global is currently hiring a Microbiology Analyst for our client based in Kinsale. This is an initial 12 month role.
The purpose of this job is to perform scientific procedures and produce accurate results within the required time frame under the customer quality system, using customer company procedures, and while adhering to Eurofins general policies and standards.
Duties and Responsibilities of the Role:
If you have the skills listed below together with a degree in Microbiology or a related discipline and at least 12 – 18months experience within a GMP Microbiology laboratory, we’d love to hear from you.
- Microbiology In-Process and Final Product Testing (Bioburden/Endotoxin in particular)
- Environmental Monitoring
- Method Transfer/Validation (Bioburden/Endotoxin)
- Water Utilities Testing
- Method Updates/Report Writing (Micro)
- Knowledge of LIMS and Trackwise would be a distinct advantage
- Good team player, organised, accurate, have strong documentation skills
- Flexible, adaptable to changing priorities
- Passionate about quality and customer service.
- Good communication skills both internally and externally.
Interested candidates should submit an updated CV.
Please click the link below to apply, call Katie on 083 0177413 or alternatively send an up to date CV to email@example.com
***Please note our client cannot assist with any visa sponsorship and candidates must have the correct visa to live and work in Ireland***