Medical Professionals & Healthcare
Principal Investigator – CRO
- Full Time
- Greater London
My client a leading Clinical Research Organisation that provides clinical development services for the pharmaceutical sector has an opening for a motivated Principal Investigator.
This is an exciting opportunity for a Principal Investigator or Senior Research Physician to join a leading Clinical Research Organisation whose business is growing exponentially across the globe.
- Observe the International Conference on Harmonisation and Good Clinical Practice
- Provide medical support for their human volunteers
- Review pre-study medical histories and perform medical examinations
- Oversee patient selection and suitability for inclusion on clinical studies
- Ensure that volunteers have given informed consent before joining a trial
- Assess and interpret study clinical data
- Preparation of safety reports
- Oversea Acutes Life Support able to deal with medical emergencies
- Responsible for the completion of Case Report documents
- Assist with the administration of clinical study medication
- Monitor and manage adverse events and clinical data
- Perform clinical procedures
Qualifications and Experience
- Medical Doctor with current GMC
- 3+ years a PI or Senior Research Physican
- Medical and clinical research experience
- Commerical and team managment experience
- Understanding of ICH GCP principles
Renumeration and Conditions
£85,000 to £105,000 PA + pension + medical + bonus + holiday pay
Monday to Friday – 37 ½ hour per week / some remote working flexibility
Free Parking / Child Care Vouchers/ Relocation Allowance
Interested to confidentially discuss this opportunity , please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 0204 512 6607.
NB: Applicants must have the right to work in the UK.